Today, I’m very excited to show you my recipe for BBQ sauce. This is a great sauce that can be paired up with anything you want. Ribs, Chicken, pork, or anything else you can come with will go great with this sauce. You can definitely use the sauce right away if need be, but it is better if you let cover and refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar (1/4 white vinegar,1/4 apple cider)
- 1/3 cup of molasses
- 1/3 cup of cannahoney (use regular honey if you don’t want it medicated)
- 4 tablespoons melted cannabutter (leave butter out if you do not want it medicated)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric or dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Place in bottle and refrigerate for 24-48 hours. Enjoy
- You can use this right away if you want to, but I do recommend you let the flavors come together by refrigerating for 1-2 days
- The butter in this recipe is to medicate the sauce, it is not an essential part of the sauce. If you are not medicating your sauce with cannabutter, leave the butter out.
- Squeeze Bottles – Get your sauce bottles here – https://amzn.to/2W26P8b
In this video, the cannabutter that I used was made in the small batch cannabutter (water method) video. It has 420 mg of THC in it. The cannahoney that was used added another 180 mg of THC to the sauce. That is a total of 600 mg. That means that each bottle has 300 mg of THC in it. To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the video below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej