Homemade peanut butter is so much healthier than store bought. By making it yourself, you control what’s in the final product. You really only need peanuts to make peanut butter. We are making peanut butter the GoodEats420 way, so you know we’re going to kick it up a notch! Today I will show you how to take the peanuts we roasted, and transform them into a great healthy peanut butter. Thanks for watching.
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cannasalt
- 2 tablespoons infused coconut oil
- Food Processor – Get your food processor here – https://amzn.to/3edfE5i
- Place roasted peanuts in food processor or mixer
2. Add in cannasalt and close the lid
3. Close the lid and pulse 3-5 times to break up peanuts
4. Open lid and stir, making sure you get the bottom and sides
5. Add 1 tablespoon of infused coconut oil
6. Close lid and run processor on low until the peanuts start blending
7. Open lid and stir up peanuts one more time
8. Close lid and run proccessor on high until peanuts turn into creamy peanut butter
9. Place in a bowl or container with an air tight lid
- If you do not want to make medicated peanut butter, do not use any coconut oil and use regular salt rather than cannasalt
- You can add more coconut oil if you want to make it more potent and even more creamier. I would not use more than 2-3 tablespoons per cup of peanuts you use.
Most of all the THC in this peanut butter recipe is coming from the infused coconut oil. We do get some from the cannasalt, but because we are not using a lot of salt, there isnt much THC to be transferred into the peanut butter. The coconut oil that I used is pretty strong. It has 150 mg per tablespoon. That means that this container of peanut butter is 300 mg of THC. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej