Today we are making homemade hard candies. The main thing to remember when making these is that they set really fast so make sure that you are moving with a purpose. Be careful because the melted candy is very hot and can burn you.
- 4 tbsp green dragon
- 3/4 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cannasugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 drams hard candy flavoring (get it here: https://ebay.to/2BPsucc)
- 3-4 drops food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp citric acid (optional)
1. In a medium sized saucepan, over medium heat, combine water, sugar and corn syrup together and stir until incorporated. 2. Once sugar has dissolved, insert candy thermometer
and heat mixture until 300F (hard crack). Remove from heat and pour in green dragon, flavouring, coloring and citric acid. Stir until bubbles have disappeared. Pour the hot liquid into measuring cup and fill molds. Allow to cool for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Once cooled, pop out of molds and enjoy.
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.