This is my first vegan recipe on the channel. This Spanish rice recipe is very easy, but very tasty. You can always add more ingredients to this to make something really special. Enjoy
- 2 tablespoons infused vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
- 2 teaspoon cannasalt
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Saute rice, onion, and bell pepper until rice is browned and onions are tender.
- Stir in water and tomatoes. Season with chili powder and salt. Cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- Finish with scallions or limes.
- If you don’t want it medicated just use regular vegetable oil and salt
- If you don’t care about the dish being vegan, you can always add chicken or sausage. Also, feel free to use chicken broth, rather than water
If you want to know how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej