Fudge is a type of sugar candy that is made by mixing sugar, butter and milk, heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F, and then beating the mixture while it cools so that it acquires a smooth, creamy consistency. In texture, this crystalline candy falls in between fondants and hard caramels. Refrigerating fudge can extend its shelf life to two to three weeks. Freezing fudge will extend its shelf life to around three months, if tightly sealed.
- 12 oz (340 g) Semi-sweet chocolate or chocolate of your choice
- 14 oz (396 g) Condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 4 oz bag of walnuts
- 4 oz bag of pecans
- 1/4 cup of canna oil or canna butter
The only 2 ingredients that are necessary are the chocolate and condensed milk.
- Put chocolate and milk in saucepan on medium heat and start melting together. Crush nuts in a bowl and add 3/4 cup to mixture. If you want to make your fudge medicated add in coconut oil or butter.
- Mix well
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and pour mixture in.
- Smooth out with a spatula. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of nuts on top of fudge. Refrigerate 3-4 hours until hardened and set. You can leave overnight to set as well. Cut into individual pieces and enjoy!
You do not have to use nuts or make your fudge medicated. This simple recipe makes great tasting fudge with just the peanut butter and frosting. You can omit the canna oil if you do not want your fudge medicated. You can add any extra ingredients you want to kick up your fudge. This is a great base recipe.
The dosage of your fudge will be different based up on how strong your oil/butter is and how much you put in. I put 500 mg of THC in this batch and made 9 pieces of fudge so each piece has 55.5 mg of THC. Your results will vary. To learn how to calculate dosage by watching the video below
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej