Ice cream (derived from earlier iced cream or cream ice) is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It may be made from dairy milk or cream and is flavored with a sweetener, either sugar or an alternative, and any spice, such as cocoa or vanilla.
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ cup canna sugar (use regular sugar if you don’t want it medicated)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Add 1/2 cup whole milk, 1/2 cup cream, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract to a mixing cup and stir until well combined.
- Add the mixture to a small zipper bag. Now, this is very important. I am not going to advocate any sorta brand here but you definitely want a quality bag. You are going to shake the hell out of this for 5 minutes and, well, if the bag breaks open, it’s totally going to suck.
- Now to create the ice cream maker. You just need another zipper bag, one that is much larger than the bag with your ice cream mix in it. And you want to fill that bag with a couple handfuls of ice and about half of the rock salt. The same applies here… you want a quality bag that isn’t going to blow up.
- Now place the smaller bag inside the larger bag. Cover it with more ice and rock salt.
- Now the fun part! And, what better way to earn your ice cream than a few minutes of exercise. Wrap the bag in a towel, because it is freaking cold, and shake it for 5 minutes or until the liquid in the smaller bag turns into ice cream.
- You can scoop it out but honestly, just eat it out of the bag. It is easier.
All of the THC in the ice cream comes from the canna sugar. When you make the ice cream, you will know what the dosage is for the ¼ cup you’re using. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the video below.
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej