A sugar cookie is a cookie with the main ingredients being sugar, flour, butter, eggs, vanilla, and either baking powder or baking soda. Sugar cookies may be formed by hand, dropped, or rolled and cut into shapes. They are commonly decorated with additional sugar, icing, sprinkles, or a combination of these. We are making cannabis infused cookies today. If you want to decorate yours, feel free.
Here is another cannabis infused sugar cookie video
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks) Use cannabutter, regular butter, or both
- 1 cup canna sugar
- 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
If you want to make your cookies more potent, you can substitute the butter for canna butter. You can use all cannabutter, regular butter, or a combination of both to control how strong you want to medicate it.
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej