In this video, I am making a Black Russian Bundt cake for the first time. I actually infused this cake 4 different ways. This cake is very strong, but still has a great taste that I think you all will love. Enjoy
Black Russian Cake Ingredients
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 cup infused oil of your choice
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup green dragon
- 1/4 cup Kahlua (a coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 1 cup milk
Chocolate Glaze Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- Place all ingredients, except chocolate glaze, in a large bowl. Mix on low for 1 minute. Mix for another 3 minutes on medium until completely combines.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Top cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need a MagicalButter Machine or something else you saw on the channel? Visit https://shop.goodeats420.com/ to get one for yourself! Use code THANKYOU to get $10 off your order