The Magical Butter Machines is the foremost leader when it comes to infusing butters, oils, and tinctures. Most people know this information already. In the very near future, I have a line of videos that is coming out, in which I show you more things that you can make with the Magical butter machine. Before we do that, I would like to start by giving you an introduction course, if you will, to the machine. Oils, butters, and tinctures are the most popular items that are made with the machine. So in today’s video, I will show you how to make all three with the Magical butter machine. Thanks for watching.
- Decarb cannabis in oven. Decarb 250F/121C for 30 mins. Use any oven safe bowl or dish
- Place butter, oil, or everclear in magical butter machine depending on what you’re making.
- If you are making oil or butter, place lecithin in magical butter machine. 1 tablespoon per cup or butter or oil
- Put top on magical butter machine and set temperature and cycle. For butter, oil, and tincture you can use the middle setting 160F.
- When machine is done, filter using cheesecloth. This is my preferred method. I am no longer using the coffee filter method. The cheesecloth is much faster and easier to work with.
- If you are making butter, you can use right away or put in a mold or bowl and place in fridge for at least 30 mins to set up. If you are making oil or tincture, you can use right away or place in a container to store.
This was my first time using cheesecloth instead of a coffee filter to filter or strain my product. It works so much better than the coffee filter, that I will be using this method going forward in the future.
In this video I used 2 ozs (56 grams) of King OG Shake. This cannabis was tested at 23.83% THC so the total THC for the 2 ozs is 13,344.8 mg. I used 36 grams for the tincture (8578.8 mg THC) and 10 grams a piece for the oil and butter (2383 mg THC).
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below