My favorite late night host is Conan O’Brien. He has a segment on his show called Clueless Gamer where he plays videos games and review them. It is funny because he is not a gamer. In that same vein, I have a series on the channel called Clueless Drinker. I am not a drinker at all. I haven’t had a drink in over a decade and I have no bartending experience or anything like that. Today, I am going to make a Whiskey Sour, and you know its GoodEats420 style.
- 1½ ounces whiskey
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ ounce infused simple syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the whiskey, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Add the ice and shake.
- Pour into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a cherry & orange (optional)
In this video, I used 3/4 oz of infused simple syrup. That means this drink has 42 mg of THC
Learn how to calculate edible dosage by watching the videos below