A simple syrup is defined as a thick, sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in water, typically used to sweeten cocktails. Today, I will show you the easiest way to make homemade simple syrup, and you know that we are making ours Good Eats 420 style. Making the syrup this way, is a lot easier and way more efficient than making it with flowers, like we did before.
If you want to see the difference between this method and the previous way, check out the first video I did on How to make THC Syrup.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 1 gram distillate or any concentrate
- You can use brown sugar if you want to. If you do use brown sugar, make sure that you weigh out the water and sugar to make sure you are using the same volume.
- After you finish making this syrup, you should keep it in the fridge. It will be good for up to 4-5 weeks.
- You must use glycerin so that the THC has something to bind to. If you need to buy some, click the link – https://amzn.to/3ebXdxQ
- If you do not have access to distillate, you can use any concentrate. You just have to decarb it first. If you do not know how to do so, watch the video below.
- Place all ingredients in sauce pan and stir together, then place pan of medium heat.
- Heat the mix until right before it starts boiling. You will know it is done with everything is dissolved and the mixture is clear.
- Pour mixture into a bottle of your choice
The gram of distillate that I used was 91% THC. This means it has 910 mg of THC in it. If you want to learn how to calculate dosage, watch the videos below.
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej
for a larger batch does the 1tbsp remain the same for say 3cups or is it doubled? glycerin