My favorite late night host is Conan O’Brien. He has a segment on his show called Clueless Gamer where he plays videos games and review them. It is funny because he is not a gamer. In that same vein, I am starting a series on the channel called Clueless Drinker. I am not a drinker at all. I haven’t had a drink in over a decade and I have no bartending experience or anything like that. Today, I am going to make a Mojito, and you know its GoodEats420 style.
- 1 fl oz lime
- .5 fl oz infused simple syrup
- 5-7 mint leaves
- 2 fl oz white rum
- Seltzer of your choice
- Start with a chilled glass
- Add lime, simple syrup, mint leaves, and rum to glass
- Muddle in the bottom of glass to get oil out of leaves
- Fill glass with ice, then seltzer
- Stir together, garnish with mint, and Enjoy
The simple syrup that we made on the channel had 910 mg of THC. We made 2 cups of simple syrup with the recipe we used. Because of this each fl oz of simple syrup is 57 mg of THC. We used half oz for this recipe so this drink has 28 mg of THC. If you want to learn how to calculate dosage for drinkables or edibles, watch the videos below.