Two months ago on the channel, I showed you how to make a THC Lean. Today, I will show you how to make a fruit flavored THC Lean using flowers. I already showed you how to do this with concentrates, so now I need to show you how to do it with flowers. You can use any fruit that you want to, but today I will be using pineapple.
Learn how to make THC Lean with Concentrates and Fruit below
See the first Infused Simple Syrup video below
Below you will see the video where I show you how to make the syrup with flowers instead of concentrates.
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 4 grams decarb cannabis (use as much as you need)
- Pineapple (Enough to cover bottom of pan)
- You can use brown sugar if you want to. If you do use brown sugar, make sure that you weigh out the water and sugar to make sure you are using the same volume.
- After you finish making this syrup, you should keep it in the fridge. It will be good for up to 4-5 weeks.
- You must use glycerin so that the THC has something to bind to. If you need to buy some, click the link – https://amzn.to/3ebXdxQ
- Place all ingredients in sauce pan and turn on medium to medium high heat so that the mixture will simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 mins until you feel the fruit has released its juices and is ready to strain
- Strain fruit out of syrup using cheesecloth
- Use funnel to place syrup in bottle and Enjoy.
In this video, I used 4 grams of cannabis that was 25% THC. That means that there was 1000 mg of THC in the THC Lean. To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.