Pralines are sweet confections made primarily out of sugar and nuts. This hard candy is then sometimes ground and used as filling in other candies, but it stands by itself as a delightful treat. They are most commonly known from coming from New Orleans. Today, I will show you how to make this classic treat GoodEats420 style.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pecans (cut in quarters) – Use 2 cups if you want them nuttier
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk (12 fl oz)
- 4 tablespoons melted cannabutter (57g)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients, except pecans, in a sauce pan and turn on medium high heat.
- Stir until mixture comes to boil (238-240°F). Once comes to boil, stir continuously for 12 mins and allow mixture to cook down.
- Once 12 mins is over, add pecans and mix well.
- Turn of heat and stir for 6 mins as mixture thickens
- Spoon onto parchment paper into 12 pieces
When I make these again I will use 2 cups of pecans so that pralines are more nutty. That is up to you to make them how you want to.
For this recipe, the 4 tablespoons of cannabutter is 300 mg of THC. This recipe makes 12 pralines, so each one is 25 mg of THC. To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej