Today I am showing you how to cook the perfect sausage using the steam and sear method. A lot of people cook their sausages by boiling them. If you do this, you don’t get that nice crunch you get from searing them. If you just sear them in a frying pan, the inside doesn’t get cooked fully. To me, this is the best method to use when cooking sausages on a pan. You can cook any sausage this way. Thanks for watching.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoons infused oil (Use regular oil if you don’t want it medicated)
- Place water in pan with sausage and cover with lid. Turn stove on medium high heat.
- Steam sausage for 10 mins.
- After steam is complete, discard water in pan and place sausage and infused oil back in pan.
- Sear sausage for 5 mins until the outside is the desired texture.
To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.