There really are no tricks to roasting nuts in your own kitchen. The biggest concern is the timing. You want to make sure they are crunchy, but do not get burned. In the video, I will give you two great tips that till help you have the perfect roasted peanuts. You can always toss these with salt, chili, or whatever clever creation you come with. Thank you for watching as always. Remember to watch the whole video, because there is a Special Announcement at the end of the video!!
- 1 lb peanuts (453 grams)
1. Preheat oven to 450º F (232º C)
2. Place peanuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes or so, until nuts just begin to turn brown, you hear them pop, and you get the scent of popcorn.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely, 20 mins or so.
4. Place peanuts in a towel and rub together to get the shells of quicker
5. Place peanuts in a bowl or container. They are ready for use. You can use them in anyway you want or simply toss them in salt or cannasalt and eat them as is. We are going to be making cannabis infused peanut butter. That is what these will be used for.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej