The Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts recipe is delicious. It does not take a long time to make, and anyone can do it. One of the best things about this recipe is that it can be done with any protein – beef, pork, lamb, shrimp, or even tofu! Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoy.
Learn to make Cannahoney
Learn how to make Cannasalt
- 500 g / 1 lb chicken breast , boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
- Salt and pepper (use canna salt optional)
- 1/4 cup / 60g flour
- 50 g / 3.5 tbsp unsalted butter or 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil (canna butter/oil optional)
- 2-3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce (or all purpose)
- 1/3 cup / 90g honey (use canna honey optional)
- Cut the breasts in half horizontally to create 4 steaks in total. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Place flour and more salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Melt most of the butter in a large skillet over high heat – hold back about 1 tsp for later.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Turn heat down slightly to medium high.
- Make a bit of room in the pan and add garlic and top with remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce and honey. Stir / shake pan to combine. Bring sauce to simmer, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Turn chicken to coat in sauce. If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water and stir.
- Remove from stove immediately. Place chicken on plates and drizzle over remaining sauce.
As with all of my recipes, if you do not want the dish medicated, you can substitute regular ingredients for the canna ingredients and still have a great dish
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej