Super easy Homemade Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips made with real vinegar and cannasalt are delicious and super fun to make. Salt & Vinegar chips are my absolute favorite. I am from Waycross, GA and in the south we really love these chips. Today I will teach you how to make your own.
- 2 medium size potatoes, sliced thinly
- 4 cups of water
- 3 tbsp of canna salt
- 2.5 cups of white vinegar
- Oil for frying
- Place the potato slices into a bowl of cold water and swoosh them around using your hands. Rinse them well in a colander. The purpose of this is to get the starch out.
- Add the water, canna salt, and vinegar to a mixing bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Put the potato slices in and allow them to soak for 1 hour.
- Take the potatoes out and put them on a paper towel. Place another paper towel over the top and pat them dry. You can also use a clean dish towel as well.
- Heat your oil to about 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
- Put the chips in and fry them for about 3-4 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Place the chips on a wire rack and allow the oil to drain off.
- Serve and enjoy your homemade salt and vinegar potato chips.
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.