These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are easy to make and very delicious. If you follow the recipe, you will have awesome cookies that are crunchy on the inside and fluffy on the inside.
- 1/2 cup cannabutter soften
- 1/2 cup butter soften
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cannasalt
- 2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together cannabutter, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended. Mix in vanilla extract with the last egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, and cannasalt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats until just combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until just light brown. Don’t over-bake. Cool and store in an airtight container.
1. Keep 1/4 cup of flour to the side til after you mix the oats in your cookie dough. Adding it at the end will automatically give you the right consistency you want when spooning out your cookies. 2. If you don’t want to medicate your cookies, simply substitute the canna ingredients for regular ingredients.
For this video, I used a stick of cannabutter and some cannasalt with a total of 720 mg of THC. The recipe made 60 cookies, which means each cookie had 12 mg of THC in it. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej