Cheeseburgers are an American staple. In this video, I show you how to make a great infused cheeseburger. If you watch the video below, you will see that I made small batch cannabutter first, then used that to make the burgers. You can see the edited video above and the un-edited video below.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp cannabis salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter
- After you make your cannabutter, mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Make a meat loaf and cut in half, then form patties making indention in the middle to keep burger from doming up,
- Cook on each side 3-4 mins at med high heat to sear the burger.
- After you flip the burger the first time add the cheese then.
- After finishing cooking remove from heat and let sit for 3-4 mins
- Assemble bun, burger, and any toppings/condiments that you like
This recipie is for two burgers. It calls for a tablespoon of cannabutter. For this batch one tablespoon equals 120 mg so each burger had 60 mg of THC. If you want to know the easiest way to calculate dosage watch the video below.
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej