Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milledwheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. Usually the pasta is white because refined flour is used, but whole wheat flour may be added. Spaghettoni is a thicker form of spaghetti, while capellini is a very thin spaghetti.Originally, spaghetti was notably long, but shorter lengths gained in popularity during the latter half of the 20th century and now it is most commonly available in 25–30 cm (10–12 in) lengths. A variety of pasta dishes are based on it and it is frequently served with tomato sauce or meat or vegetables.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 9 oz chorizo
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon canna salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoon canna sugar
- Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, chili flake, and pepper. Simmer spaghetti sauce for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Use regular salt and sugar if you if you don’t want to make this medicated. Also the sugar/canna sugar is completely optional. It does balance the spice, and if you use the canna sugar it will add more mg of THC to your dish. You can also use cannabutter or cannaoil to medicate this dish.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej