This is the BEST Oatmeal Cookie recipe….in my opinion. It’s not a hard recipe to do. Check out all the different cookie recipes on the channel. Enjoy the video.
- 1 cup butter, softened (use cannabutter if you want more potent)
- 1/2 cup canna oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats, chocolate chips, raisins, and pecans, one ingredient at a time. Chocolate chips, raisins, and pecans are optional. Drop rounded tablespoons spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Makes 75 cookies
1. If you want flatter cookies leave dough a little wet. If you want fluffy cookies, that are crunchy on the outside, make your dough dry.2. You can make these cookies even more potent by using cannabutter. If you do, do not use the oil too or your cookies will come out bad.
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej