In this video, I show you how to make a Chocolate Milkshake using the Magical butter machine. It is really easy and tastes great. Thanks for watching.
Learn to make the Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chocolate Syrup, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 Cup chilled whole milk
- 2 Pints chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- Start by adding the ice cream of your choice to the MagicalButter Machine.
- Next, add the rest of the milkshake ingredients to the machine.
- Since the ice cream is softened, running 1-2 BLEND/CLEAN cycles should perfectly mix all your ingredients into the perfect smoothie texture.
- When the machine finishes, pour your smoothie into your favorite cup and enjoy! Eat To Treat!
For this video, we used 2 tablespoons of infused olive oil. Each tablespoon is 65 mg so the milkshake has 130 mg total. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.