Banana Cream Pie is a classic dessert. I like to treat mine kind of like a Banana pudding with vanilla wafers. It is very delicious and you do not have to bake it all. This recipe is easy, and is a recipe that you should try for yourself. Thanks for watching and supporting the channel.
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter melted for filling
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter melted for Misto
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Open pie crust and spray with cannabutter using Misto
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix and vanilla for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Add melted cannabutter in last so it doesn’t effect the filling mix
- Pour 1-1/3 cups of pudding mixture into pie crust.
- Layer with banana slices, vanilla wafers, and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. If desired, garnish with additional banana slices or vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate until serving.
For this recipe, the cannabutter that I used was 75 mg per tablespoon. That means I had 150 mg on the crust and 300 mg in the pie itself. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below