Chocolate Cheesecake Pie is a dessert that I think everyone will love. It is very delicious and you do not have to bake it all. This recipe is easy, but there are a couple steps that I will show you how to do. Thanks for watching and supporting the channel.
- 1/4 cup cannabutter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter melted for Misto
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Open pie crust and spray with cannabutter using Misto
- In double boiler, melt chocolate until no lumps
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in cooled chocolate. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust and Refrigerate until serving.
For this recipe, the cannabutter that I used was 75 mg per tablespoon. That means I had 150 mg on the crust and 300 mg in the pie itself. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej