On this channel, I have previously showed you how to make gummies. Today we are going to update the recipe. Today I will show you the easiest way to make the strongest gummies possible. Making them is not a hard process at all. You can use a small saucepan or a double boiler. Thanks for watching.
Learn to make the FECO
- 6 oz (1 box) flavored gelatin of your choice
- 2 packets (1.5 oz) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ml FECO, RSO, or Distillate
- 1 cup sugar (use canna sugar if you want)
- 3/4 teaspoon citric acid
- Double Boiler – https://amzn.to/3f144uh
- Make sure that you keep the gummies in the freezer for at least 2 hours before taking out of mold. After you take them out the mold and sugar them, put them back in the fridge for at least 24 hours to set.
- Only use 1 cup of regular sugar and 3/4 teaspoon citric acid for the mix to put the gummies in.
- Using too much citric acid breaks down your gummies.
- Do not cover the gummies all together at once with the sugar/citric acid mix. Do them one at a time so they all get the same coverage. They come out a lot better this way.
- After you have them packaged, keep them in the fridge or freezer til ready to dispense or eat.
I used 1 cup of tincture to make the FECO, and that was 2048 mg of THC. One box of jello makes 30 gummies. This means each gummie is 68 mg of THC. To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej