F.E.C.O. stands for Full Cannabis Extract Oil. FECO is a highly concentrated, whole-plant extract that is known to provide one of the broadest spectrums of cannabinoids and terpenes available – the components responsible for the medicinal benefits of cannabis. Many people automatically think of RSO when talking about FECO. The main difference between FECO and RSO boils down to the solvent of choice. The original Rick Simpson Oil called for simmering quantities of cannabis using Naptha, a highly volatile hydrocarbon, as the solvent. Most FECO recipes call for a much less toxic solvent in the form of Ethanol. Today I will show you how to make FECO.
- Put tincture in a small saucepan
- Turn pan on medium heat or 190F to burn off alcohol
- Let simmer until a dark oil is left
- Suck up and store with syringe
- Only use a grain size dose because it is very potent.
- You can also use for capsules or to make edibles
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej