Yesterday on the channel, I showed you how to make a simple syrup. Today, I will show you how to make a fruit flavored syrup. You can use any fruit that you want to, but today I will be using pineapple. Upcoming on the channel, we will be doing infused drinks and the pineapple will match well with a lot of them.
See the first Infused Simple Syrup video below
Below you will see the video where I show you how to make the syrup with flowers instead of concentrates.
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 1 gram distillate or any concentrate
- Pineapple (Enough to cover bottom of pan)
- You can use brown sugar if you want to. If you do use brown sugar, make sure that you weigh out the water and sugar to make sure you are using the same volume.
- After you finish making this syrup, you should keep it in the fridge. It will be good for up to 4-5 weeks.
- You must use glycerin so that the THC has something to bind to. If you need to buy some, click the link – https://amzn.to/3ebXdxQ
- If you do not have access to distillate, you can use any concentrate. You just have to decarb it first. If you do not know how to do so, watch the video below.
- Place all ingredients, except glycerin and distillate, in sauce pan and turn on medium to medium high heat so that the mixture will simmer.
- Simmer for 10-20 mins until you feel the fruit has released its juices and is ready to strain
- Strain fruit out of syrup then place syrup back in saucepan
- Turn sauce pan to medium low heat and add glycerin and distillate. Stir for 1 min until mixture is no longer cloudy and becomes clear again.
- Use funnel to place syrup in bottle and Enjoy.
The gram of distillate that I used was 90% THC. This means it has 900 mg of THC in it. If you want to learn how to calculate dosage, watch the videos below.