Kool-Aid is a staple in the south where I was raised. Previously on the channel, I showed you how to make our special kool-aid. Today, I am updating that video, because I no longer make the kool-aid the same way. The way that I do it now is so much easier and you have control over the exact sweetness and strength of the kool-aid. Thanks for watching.
- 2 packs of Kool-aid
- 3 1/4 cups Sugar
- 10 tablespoons Green Dragon (Use as much as you want)
- Water (Enough to fill pitcher)
- Put kool-aid packs, sugar, and water in pitcher and mix throughly
- Add green dragon to pitcher and mix again
- Portion in bottles and Enjoy
Makes 1 Gallon – 8 16oz bottles
In this video, I used 10 tablespoons of green dragon. If you watched the last video, where we made the green dragon, you saw that each tablespoon is 128 mg of THC. This means that the total mg for the batch is 1280 mg. When we make bottle the kool-aid, each bottle will have 160 mg. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.