Tootsie Roll is a mildly chocolate-flavored taffy-like candy that has been manufactured in the United States since 1907. The candy has qualities similar to both caramels and taffy without being exactly either confection. Today I will show you how to make your own homemade tootsie rolls GoodEats420 style.
- ½ cup canna honey (you can use regular honey if you want)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter (you can use regular butter if you want)
- ¼ cup icing/powdered sugar
- Pinch of cannasalt (you can use regular salt if you want)
- 1 to 1 ¼ cup instant non-fat dry milk powder
- Put all the ingredients, except the mild powder, in a mixing bowl and mix well together
- Add milk powder 1/4 cup at a time and mix together. After the fourth 1/4 cup is added, place mixture on a cutting board and knead for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins place mixture on parchment paper and cover with more parchment paper. Set to the side for 10 mins as they flatten out and rest
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.
- Keep in fridge til ready to serve
The THC is coming from the honey, butter, and salt. If you do not want to medicate your tootsie rolls, use regular ingredients instead of canna ingredients. To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej