On this channel, I have previously showed you how to make sour gummies. Today we are going to update that video and recipe. I made that video over a year ago. Since then, I have made these so many more times. I am going to give you a new recipe and tell you what you need to do to make sure you gummies come out successful. Thanks for watching.
Learn to make the cannaoil
New Ingredient List
- 3 oz lime gelatin
- 6 oz flavored gelatin of your choice
- 1/2 cup canna oil
- 6 packets (1.5 oz) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar (use canna sugar if you want)
- 3/4 teaspoon citric acid
- Pyrex Measuring Cups – https://amzn.to/3f144uh
- Make sure that you keep the gummies in the freezer for at least 4 hours before taking out of mold.
- Use the new recipe list in order to make the gummies.
- Only use 1 cup of regular sugar and 3/4 teaspoon citric acid for the mix to put the gummies in.
- Using too much citric acid breaks down your gummies.
- Do not cover the gummies all together at once with the sugar/citric acid mix. Do them one at a time so they all get the same coverage. They come out a lot better this way.
- After you have them packaged, keep them in the fridge or freezer til ready to dispense or eat.
The THC in this recipe comes from the infused coconut oil that was used. To learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.