Nerds are an American candy owned by the Ferrara Candy Company. With their anthropomorphic covers, Nerds usually contain two flavors per box, and each flavor has a separate compartment and opening. Larger packages may contain various colors—sometimes referred to as “Rainbow Nerds”. Smaller packages may contain either one flavor only or one flavor with pieces of another. Today I will show you how to make your own homemade nerd ropes GoodEats420 style.
I made an update video to this video. Check it out here,
- Nerd candy boxes
- Bag of gummy bears
- Infused coconut oil or tincture (I used 3 tablespoons per batch)
- Set up aluminum foil mold by making an accordion shape with the foil.
- Place the nerds in the foil mold
- Melt down your gummies by using the microwave. Use 30 seconds at a time to make sure gummies don’t explode in your microwave.
- Mix in the infused coconut oil and stir well
- Pour mixture into a squeeze bottle and squeeze lines of the mixture onto the nerds.
- Cover the mixture with more nerds, so that none of the mixture is showing.
- Place in the fridge for 30 mins to set
- Take out of mold and Enjoy.
When I used non stick coconut oil on the last rope, it came off much easier than the rest of them. All of them did come off easy, the one with the spray was easier if you want to use it.
Learn to make the Canna-oil
Learn to make the Tincture
I used 3 tablespoons of infused coconut oil in the video. That was 420 mg of THC. After making all the ropes, each rope ended up being 42 mg a piece. If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej