This Reese’s No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a great dessert that doesn’t require any baking!! The recipe is simple and anyone can do it. You can be creative and change up this recipe to something that you really like, whether you change it or not, this pie will fulfill your sweet tooth.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup canna oil
- Mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping and canna oil. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Cut up 15 Reese cups and add to mixture.
- Placing the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture is optional and garnish with the the other cut up peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
If you don’t want your pie medicated, simply leave out the canna oil
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej