The omelette is one of the easiest and most inexpensive meals, and it works beautifully for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Today I will show you how to cook the perfect omelette…in my humble opinion. It is even more perfect because in true Good Eats 420 fashion, it is medicated. Thanks for watching. Make sure you follow the blog so that you never miss a post.
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon canna oil
- salt or canna salt
- black pepper
1. Put eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl and beat with a fork until mixed.
2. Put butter and oil in pan on medium – medium high heat. Then add eggs.
3. Bring eggs to middle of pan until all eggs are not liquid, add any ingredients to the omelette that you want. Cook for 3 mins total. Then flip.
4. Plate your omelette, garnish if you want and Enjoy!
- As always if you want to make a great omelette without it being medicated just substitute all canna ingredients for regular ingredients.
- This is a basic omelette. You can kick it up with whatever you want. Be creative. Mushrooms, chicken, tomatoes, ham, cheese, or anything you choose is up to you.
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej