Deep Dish Brownies are a great treat. I like my deep dish brownies fudge like as opposed to the cake type of brownies. You can use any deep pan that you like, and cut them into as many pieces as you like.
- Follow the directions on the pack
- Bake for 30 mins at 350F.
- Take out and let cool.
- Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours until fully set.
- DO NOT cut brownies before they fully cool.
- If you cut them while they are still warm, they will not hold together. Enjoy.
If you want to learn how to calculate edible dosage, watch the videos below.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej