In this video, I show you how to make cannabis infused bacon. I also use the medicated bacon fat to make eggs. It’s very easy to do. You can have a whole medicated breakfast
- Bacon, sliced
- Cannabis, decarbbed and ground
- Decarb Cannabis – Preheat oven to 250°F. Spread the ground cannabis onto a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Place the desired number of bacon strips (let’s not kid ourselves here, you’ll probably use the whole package) on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Once the cannabis is done baking, remove and preheat the oven to 375 °F. Sprinkle the baked ground cannabis over each strip of bacon, adding more or less depending on the desired potency
- Bake the bacon for 8 minutes. Remove from oven, flip the strips, and sprinkle cannabis over the other side. Bake for another 7 minutes. Enjoy!
All leftover fat on the cookie sheet is medicinally active, so you may want to save it and get creative! One quick option is to soak up the grease with bread and voila: cannabis bacon bread. You could also use it as an oil substitute for egg scrambles, stir fry, etc.