This is my go to vanilla cupcake recipe. Above you will find the un-edited video with all the talk about the mg and dosage. I am making the videos on YouTube family friendly so the channel doesn’t get deleted. Thank for understanding. For this batch, I finished it off with some chocolate frosting. You can play with the kind of cupcakes and frosting you want. Find a combo that you like and Start Baking!
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cannasalt
- 1 stick softened butter, unsalted (Half canna butter)
- 1 cup sugar (Half cannasugar)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
If you do not want to medicate your cupcakes, simply substitute the canna ingredients for regular ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake liners. This recipe only makes 16-18 cupcakes, so you’ll have 4-6 cupcakes to bake in a 2nd batch.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes until creamed together fairly well. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add eggs one at a time and beat together, then add the vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients in three additions alternating with the milk,beginning and ending with the dry ingredients, and mixing each addition just until incorporated. Do not over-mix.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liners filling halfway full. Bake for 18-21 minutes or until the tops of the cupcakes spring back when gently touched and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Mine usually take 21 minutes. Don’t over-bake.. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate frosting. Pipe or spread the frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
Chocolate Frosting Instructions
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy – about 2 minutes. Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute. Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder if frosting is too thin or another Tablespoon of cream if frosting is too thick.
- Cover tightly and store for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer. After freezing or refrigerating, thaw in the refrigerator, bring to room temperature then beat the frosting for a few seconds so it’s creamy again. You may need to add a little milk if it’s still too stiff.
Bake them at 350 for 18-20 minutes
- This will make great cupcakes even if you don’t want to make them medicated.
- Learn how to make the cannabuttter – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUfy2Xgq8
- Learn how to make the cannasugar – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNm4538eGXs
I used half cannasugar and regular sugar to control how many mgs each cupcake would be. That’s the same reason why I used half cannabutter and half regular butter.
Sponsored by MagicalButter.com
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej