Today I will show you how to make the best homemade blueberry muffins from scratch. This is not from a box, I bought fresh blueberries from the grocery store and made these.
- 1 1/2 cups (195 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) cannasugar, plus 1 tablespoon for muffin tops
- 1/4 teaspoon cannasalt 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) canna oil; canola, coconut, vegetable and grape seed are great
- 1 large egg 1/3 – 1/2 cup (80 ml – 120 ml) milk; dairy and non-dairy both work
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 6 to 8 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries; see note below about frozen berries (about 1 cup) **You can substitute all canna items with regular items to make regular awesome muffins.
- Get the same muffin pan I have – https://amzn.to/35uUcrh
- Learn to make sugar – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r2GYjc_TA8
- Learn to make salt – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5qG0QlVL5E
- Learn to make oil – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNm4538eGXs
Prepare Oven And Muffin Cups
Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. For big-topped muffins, line 8 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners. For standard-size muffins line 10 muffin cups. Fill the remaining cups with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help the muffins bake evenly.
Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add oil to a measuring jug that holds at least 1 cup. Add the egg then fill the jug to the 1-cup line with milk (1/3 to 1/2 cup milk). Add vanilla and whisk to combine. Add milk mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix. (The muffin batter will be quite thick — see note below for more details). Fold in the blueberries.
Divide the batter between muffin cups. (If making big-topped muffins, the batter will come to the tops of the paper liners). Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin. Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter. Transfer to a cooling rack. To store, place them in a plastic bag, seal, and store at room temperature for 2 to 3 days. To freeze, wrap them tightly in aluminum foil or place them in freezer bags. Freeze for up to 3 months.
You can make these with fresh or frozen blueberries – if you use frozen, do not thaw the blueberries. For mini muffins, the baking time will be less — keep an eye on them while they bake and expect them to require 9 to 11 minutes.
Batter Thickness: The batter should be thick and “scoopable” — not runny and not dry or extra thick like dough. If the batter is too runny, add flour, a tablespoon at a time until correct consistency. If the batter is dry or too thick, add milk, a tablespoon at a time until the proper consistency.
Nutrition facts: The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. We have used the USDA database to calculate approximate values. Calculations are for one standard muffin (this recipe makes 10).
70 MG THC PER MUFFIN NUTRITION PER SERVING: Serving Size 1 muffin / Calories 217 / Protein 3 g /Carbohydrate 33 g / Dietary Fiber 1 g / Total Sugars 18 g / Total Fat 8 g / Saturated Fat 1 g /Cholesterol 20 mg
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej