One of the most requested videos since I started the channel is how to make thc lean or cannabis syrup. By making this syrup, you can medicate any drink that you want to. Also you might find it easier to make your Cannabis Kool-Aid, which I show you how to make on the channel. Make sure to follow my recipe, so you don’t mess up your first batch like I did.
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 6 grams cannabis (you can use more or less if you want)
- Decarb the cannabis. Preheat your oven to 250ºF (121ºC). Place cannabis buds on a non-stick, oven-safe tray. Cover the tray with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Insert the tray into the oven and set a timer for 30 minutes. Older, drier cannabis may require less time.
- Make the syrup. Add water to pot. Bring to small boil, add in sugar and stir until dissolved fully. Add the glycerin and stir til well combined. Add cannabis in and let simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally. It’s optional, but after simmer let steep for 10 mins.
- Strain syrup. Strain syrup through cheesecloth. Squeeze out all of the syrup that you can out of the cannabis inside the cloth.
- Bottle. Pour syrup in any air tight bottle or jar that you have.
- Dose carefully. Pour in any drink that you want and enjoy. I recommend sweet drinks. Most people use something that is sugary, but it is totally up to you.
- When you filter and bottle your syrup, it prob wont be that thick. It will thicken more in the bottle so don’t add more to the recipe thinking that you are doing something wrong. That’s what I did to the first batch, and ending up making cannabis concrete instead.
- Letting the syrup steep after cooking is optional. Some people like to strain immediately because it strains faster when it’s hotter. I would recommend trying different ways, and seeing what works best for you.
- Get the vegetable glycerin here – https://ebay.to/2YRx15W – https://amzn.to/3ebXdxQ
Lava Cake – 17.86% THCThe Lava Cake strain is a flavor-packed 70/30 Indica cross of Thin Mint GSC (f.k.a. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies) & Grape Pie, known for its delicious flavor profile and supremely relaxing high…. Lava Cake is also a good choice for those seeking relief from stress and anxiety.
For this cannabis syrup, I wanted this to be at least 1000 mg. Because this Lava cake is 17.86% THC, if we used 6 grams, that would make our syrup 1071.6 mg. If you want to learn the easiest way to calculate edible dosage, watch the video below. If you want to learn the exact way to calculate edible dosage, watch the video below that one.
To get 20% off the Magical Butter Machine, use my name “Bassdropkeys” as the coupon code – http://bit.ly/2W9Zgej